ACT Entertainment Directory
Be the first to advertise in ACT Entertainment Directory!
We are developing act.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in ACT for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the entertainment in ACT?
Leisure and Entertainment Options in the State of ACT
The Australian Capital Territory, commonly known as ACT, is a compact region in Australia with a diverse range of leisure and entertainment options. Whether you are a local or a tourist, there are several activities and places that you can explore. If you are keen on outdoor activities, check out the Tours and Adventure options that are available in ACT.
Tours and Adventure
1. Canberra Helicopters: If you want to experience the thrill of a helicopter tour in ACT, then opt for Canberra Helicopters. The company offers scenic flights for individuals, couples, and groups. Some of the popular tours include Lake Burley Griffin, the Australian Parliament House, and Mount Ainslie. The company is located at 44 Terminal Ave, Canberra Airport.
2. SegGlideRide: If you want to explore Canberra on a Segway, then SegGlideRide is an ideal option. The company offers guided tours that cover several iconic landmarks such as the Australian War Memorial, the National Museum of Australia, and the National Gallery of Australia. You can find SegGlideRide at Commonwealth park, Barrine Dr, Parkes ACT 2600.
3. Balloon Aloft: If you want to experience the sunrise over ACT, then Balloon Aloft is a must-try. The company offers hot air balloon tours that take you above Canberra's skyline. You can enjoy picturesque views of Lake Burley Griffin, the National Arboretum, and the Parliament House. Balloon Aloft is located at 3/2 Pelle St, Mitchell ACT 2911.
Cinema and Theatre
1. Palace Electric Cinema: If you are a movie buff, then Palace Electric Cinema is an ideal spot for you. The cinema offers a luxurious movie-watching experience with plush seating and state-of-the-art technology. You can enjoy a wide range of movies including blockbuster, art-house, and foreign films. Palace Electric Cinema is located at 2 Phillip Law St, Canberra ACT 2601.
2. Canberra Theatre Centre: The Canberra Theatre Centre hosts several performing arts events such as theatre, dance, and comedy. The theatre has multiple performance venues, including the Canberra Theatre and The Playhouse, which cater to various audience types. The Centre is located in the city's heart, at London Circuit, Canberra ACT 2601.
3. Arc Cinema: The Arc Cinema is located within the National Film and Sound Archive of Australia and screens classic and contemporary films. The cinema also hosts film festivals and special screenings regularly. If you are a film enthusiast, then this cinema is a must-visit. You can find the Arc Cinema within the National Film & Sound Archive, McCoy Circuit, Acton ACT 2601.
ACT has something to offer for everyone seeking leisure and entertainment experiences. Whether you prefer outdoor activities or theatre performances, be sure to check out the above-listed places. The city promises a unique and memorable experience for visitors.
ACT Entertainment Articles