ACT Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your ACT event simply Login
Events in and around ACT
As the capital city of Australia, the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) offers a myriad of fun and exciting events for its residents and visitors. From cultural festivals to recreational activities, there is always something to look forward to no matter what season it may be. Take a look at some of the upcoming seasonal events in and around the state of ACT.
- Multicultural Festival - Canberra's annual Multicultural Festival is a 4-day event held in February that celebrates the city's diverse cultural heritage. The festival features ethnic food, live performances, and cultural displays from different parts of the world.
- Enlighten - This festival is a month-long event that takes place in March and features large-scale projections and illuminations on some of Canberra's famous landmarks such as the National Gallery of Australia, Parliament House, and Old Parliament House.
- Summernats - Held annually in January, Summernats is a large car festival that features burnout competitions, car shows, concerts, and other entertainment. This event has been a favorite among car enthusiasts and families alike for over 30 years.
- Canberra Balloon Spectacular - Taking place in March, this event is a 9-day hot air balloon festival that showcases over 30 hot air balloons from all over the world. The balloons launch each morning at the lawns of Old Parliament House.
- Canberra Comedy Festival - This annual event features some of the funniest comedians from all over Australia and the world. Held in March, the festival brings laughter to venues all around the city.
- Canberra Show - The Canberra Show is an annual agricultural and entertainment show held towards the end of February. It features livestock exhibits, carnival rides, live entertainment, food stalls, and other agricultural displays.
- Truffle Festival - Australia's largest truffle festival is held in Canberra from June to August. The festival celebrates the winter truffle harvest season with various events such as truffle hunts, cooking classes, and degustation dinners featuring truffle-infused dishes.
- Canberra Craft Beer and Cider Festival - Held in August, this festival features over 200 local and international craft beers and ciders from more than 50 breweries and cideries.
- Floriade - Floriade is an annual flower festival held in Canberra's Commonwealth Park from mid-September to mid-October. The festival features over one million blooms and attracts more than 400,000 visitors each year.
- Australian Running Festival - The festival features seven running events ranging from a 5km run to a full marathon. Held in April, the festival takes runners through some of Canberra's iconic landmarks such as Lake Burley Griffin and Old Parliament House.
- Canberra International Music Festival - This festival is held in May and features around 20 classical and contemporary music concerts over a 12-day period. The festival brings together some of the best musicians from around the world.
- Canberra Nara Candle Festival - The festival takes place in October and celebrates the sister city relationship between Canberra and Nara, Japan. The festival features Japanese food and culture, tea ceremonies, traditional Japanese music and dance, and a stunning candle lighting ceremony.
No matter what season it is, there is always something happening in and around the state of ACT. Make sure to mark your calendars and don't miss out on these fun and exciting events.
- Multicultural Festival: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 02 6205 0044
- Enlighten: Email: email@example.com / Phone: 13 22 81
- Summernats: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 1800 762 288
- Canberra Balloon Spectacular: Email: email@example.com / Phone: 1300 852 780
- Canberra Comedy Festival: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canberra Show: Email: email@example.com / Phone: (02) 6241 2478
- Truffle Festival: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 1300 554 900
- Canberra Craft Beer and Cider Festival: Email: email@example.com / Phone: 0407 299 996
- Floriade: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 1800 331 794
- Australian Running Festival: Email: email@example.com / Phone: (02) 6299 5305
- Canberra International Music Festival: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (02) 6230 5880
- Canberra Nara Candle Festival: Email: email@example.com / Phone: 13 22 81